Rights and duties
Without prejudice to the exposed in the preceding articles, are rights of partners:
- Vote in the General Assembly.
- Be elected and vote in elections management bodies in respect for article 13th.
- Get the CPCGT all the technical information related to o Cão de Gado Transmontano.
- Propose the admission of new members.
- Have associated identification element, to be issued by the Directorate.
- Participate as a partner, in the events organised by CPCGT.
- Represent the CPCGT in cinófilos domestic and foreign events, since that mandated by the Board.
- Claim before the General Assembly against the infringements of statutory provisions that are committed by organs or by the social partners.
- Appeal to the General Assembly about suspension or deletion process that is targeted, by registered letter to the Chairman of the Board.
Are duties of partners:
- Honor and respect these statutes, internal regulations and comply with the resolutions of the General Assembly and other governing bodies of the CPCGT.
- Participate in actions carried out by the CPCGT to further its objectives.
- Play with zeal, dedication and efficiency the positions to which he was elected, as well as the tasks entrusted to him.
- Attend the meetings of the General Assembly or other to be summoned.
- Keep a proper procedure in social relations.
- Meet the payment of dues in the amount and term stipulated.
- Report to the Board any change in your address or your contacts.