Litter of Cão de Gado Transmontano
The Portuguese Club do Cão de Gado Transmontano provides information about copies and litter available that are the property of the partners.
To this end, we thank the partners who let us know about the litters from its creation, who wish to disclose.
Thus, we request the sending of some essential data, namely: name and registration number of the parents (LOP/RI), date of birth and Constitution of the litter, the location, the telephone and the e-mail of the owner, the owner’s name.
The Portuguese Club do Cão de Gado Transmontano reports, but does not guarantee the quality of individual specimens and dogs, nor interfere in its marketing. It is up to the purchaser to ensure all aspects that will ensure the quality of the copy asking for guarantees to the creator.
You can contact us for this purpose, using the Litter email account
Litter of Partner
When you purchase a dog should always take into consideration certain aspects:
1. Must comply with the parents of the litter to prove their quality according to the racial parameters. Although they may possess in CPC not all copies have the same racial perfection. It is still important to check the absence of physical problems (defects) that can be hereditary and therefore transmitted to descendants. In the same litter can be dogs with different degree of quality.
2. Must purchase the dog with at least 2 months of age, at which point if Complete weaning age being more favourable to change of environment. It is also at this point that’s made the administration of the first vaccines, essential to protect the dog from diseases that can be fatal.
3. The dog should be in good physical condition, alert and playful. Must be properly equipped with radio interference suppression and preferably microchipado.
4. Should receive the creator of dog Vaccines bulletin, duly updated and, if you are microchipado, with the teaser of the respective number of microchip.
5. You should still receive the Declaration of a transfer of ownership registration in the CPC, duly signed.